Live in Super
LOCATION: Lenox Ave between 141st and 142nd Street
TRAIN: 2/3 and A/B/C/D
Gross rent is $3,960 with 2 months free on a 12-month lease. NO BROKER FEE.
-->Schedule a private tour or RSVP for one of our open houses:
Tues, Weds, Thurs 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. by APPT ONLY
Saturday 1 - 3 p.m.
Sunday 1 - 3 p.m.
** The Residences **
- Fully renovated
- Dishwashers and microwaves in all units
- Spacious layouts
- All utilities included
- A/C provided for $26/month/unit
** The Buildings **
- Package room
- Bike storage
- Pet washing station
- On-site management and supers
** The Community **
- Gated community with 24-hour security
- On-site parking available
- Multiple playgrounds
- Minutes to the 2/3 express; convenient to the A/B/C/D
- Neighborhood hotspots include Ponty Bistro, ACP Coffee, The Shrine, The Edge and many more tasty restaurants, cafes, bars, and nightlife
- 1 subway stop away from Whole Foods, TJ MAXX, Marshalls, DSW & CVS on 125th St
Just blocks from...
-Express 2,3 trains
-NYC Health + Hospitals/Harlem
-One subway stop away from Whole Foods, TJMAXX, Marshalls, DSW & CVS on 125th St
So contact me ASAP — before they do. :-)
*Please note that pictures show model units. Layouts and finishes may vary slightly.
*The advertised unit has WHITE appliances.
More info: Savoy Park is a unique rental community in the heart of Central Harlem. Located on the spot where Harlem’s historic Savoy Ballroom once stood, the 13 acres, gated complex features manicured grounds and 24/7 security. Each thoughtfully-crafted residence - with space, light, and modern amenities - is ideal for New Yorkers looking for classic Manhattan living at real-people prices. Savoy Park is just 20 minutes away from Midtown Manhattan and is blocks from the 2/3 and A/B/C/D trains as well as the M1, M102, M7 buses that stop right across the street. The complex is easily accessible from the Harlem River Drive/FDR and Metro North. Yankee Stadium is a stone’s throw away (on game days you can hear the crowds!), and cultural life abounds with historic institutions, an emerging gallery scene, and live music and entertainment venues. Come join our community!