Bohemia Blog by Agent Brian Letendre
By: Brian Letendre
Whether you are looking to purchase a home or sell your home, you likely will be using a real estate agent in the process. While your real estate agent will tell you a lot, these are the five things they will not tell you.
1. You definitely will not go over your budget. Your real estate agent will keep your budget in mind but in order to get some stuff on your list, you may have to pay more than you bargained for.
2. They are not going to judge you based on your home. Everyone has their own tastes and whether you are selling or you are looking at home to buy, they will not, or should not, ever express judgment based on your preferences.
3. That you will save money by selling on your own. This is something they won't tell you because it is simply not true! You may think you are saving money but it will cost you more in the long run.
4. You can't get everything on your list. It can be difficult to find a home that has everything you want. Because of this, you will likely have to compromise on something.
5. It is an investment. While buying a home is an investment, you will have to put a lot of money into is as well.
If you are interested in becoming a successful real estate agent via Bohemia Realty Group’s real estate agent training program, Bohemia Realty Group and I want to hear from you! Come learn why everyone’s talking about how hot it is uptown.
If you're interested in joining The Letendre Team or interviewing personally with Brian, click here: Interview with Brian