Bohemia Blog by Agent Don Burroughs
When you walk in to your new apartment, you think PAINT! But did you know that there are great temporary wallpapers available that are easy to put up AND easy to take down?
Your security deposit is safe and sound when you use these products. Are you a commitment phobic decorator? No problem, with these wallpapers you can play with one of the hottest design trends and break up with it, guilt free.
1. CB2 has great self adhesive wallpapers with lots of style and a great selection. Stop by one of their stores to see it in action and check out their on-line catalog for creative ideas for your leftover pieces!
2. Tempaper offers self-adhesive, temporary wall décor printed through a process that incorporates the traditional technique of copper plate engraving – adding to a quality finished product.
3. Sherwin-Williams With the widest selection of peel and stick wallpapers, Sherwin-Williams takes the cake with dozens of collections of papers of different styles. Peruse the many offerings at http://www.swdecorating.com
4. Design Your Wall This online retailer is stocked with wallpapers, contact papers and wall-murals of all kinds, with samples available easily upon request. http://www.designyourwall.com
5. Casart Coverings A great resource for decorative finishes and modern wall coverings, Casart Coverings has many self-adhesive papers made of vinyl canvas that can easily be repositioned or removed on a wall. Custom finishes are available, as well as the ability to upload and order wall coverings using your own personal photography. http://www.casartcoverings.com
It is important to make your new place feel like HOME. There is no need to go crazy. Pick a featured wall in your apartment and make a bold, personal statement. Or, do the whole room if you like. It’s easy to put up and easy to take down. Painting is messy and difficult to change. Keep it simple, neat and clean with temporary wallpaper.