Live in Super
Location: W 139th St between Malcolm X Blvd & 5th Ave
Subway: 2/3 express trains @ 135th station, A/B/C/D close by
* Modern sunlit 1-Bedroom apartment
* Beautifully renovated
* So much space & closet storage
* All utilities included!
* A/C provided for $25/month/unit
* Laundry in building
* Dishwasher & Microwave
* Bike storage (fee applies)
* Elevator building
* Supers & Mgmt on premise
* Gated community w/24-Hr security
* 1 subway stop away from Whole Foods, TJ MAXX, Marshalls, DSW & CVS
* Lots of nearby restaurants, bars, and cafes! Including Ponty Bistro, The Edge, The Shrine, & many more!
Layouts and finishes may vary.
Savoy Park is a unique rental community in the heart of Central Harlem. Located on the spot where Harlem’s historic Savoy Ballroom once stood, the 13 acre, gated complex features manicured grounds, and 24/7 security. Each thoughtfully-crafted residence - with space, light, and modern amenities - is ideal for New Yorkers looking for classic Manhattan living at real-people prices. Savoy Park is just 20 minutes away from Midtown Manhattan, and is blocks from the 2/3 and A/B/C/D trains as well as the M1, M102, M7 buses that stop right across the street. The complex is easily accessible from the Harlem River Drive/FDR and Metro North. Yankee Stadium is a stone’s throw away (on game days you can hear the crowds!), and cultural life abounds with historic institutions, an emerging gallery scene, and live music and entertainment venues. Come join our community!