Pets ok case-by-case
VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
LOCATION: West 123rd Street between Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd. & Frederick Douglass Blvd.
SUBWAY: 2/3 & ABCD @ 125th
Expansing the entire parlor level of a beautifully renovated pre-war brownstone, this stunning two bedroom apartment is a great find. This brand new to market home features all new renovations and is in a prime South Harlem location on a gorgeous block lined with trees and historic brownstones.
- Large private balcony
- Refinished hardwood floors throughout
- North & south exposure
- Fully loaded kitchen w/ granite counters & shaker cabinetry
- Full sized stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Washer & dryer in unit
- Large sunny living room w/oversized street-facing window
- Queen+ sized bedrooms w/custom closets
- Marble bathroom w/deep soaking tub
- Central A/C
- Video intercom
- Double door security
- Pet friendly
Schedule your private in person or virtual showing at your convenience. I have multiple two bedroom apartments that are similar to this. Schedule a viewing of them all to maximize your time! Rent on lease is $2,880 with one month rent credit applied to the lease.