Architectural Art in Mott Haven!
139 Alexander - 4B
Alexander Avenue between E 134th St and Bruckner Blvd.
6 train at 3rd Avenue and 138th St.
Direct access to Manhattan over the Third Avenue Bridge or Willis Avenue Bridge
This gorgeous apartment DUPLEX has high ceilings, an amazing kitchen, and top-of the line finishes! On the first floor you have an open kitchen and living room. Directly adjoining ate the bedroom and spacious bathroom. The living room extends upward, via a modern floating staircase. On the second floor, there's even more living space, including access to a private outdoor patio. This space is an extension of the living area below, but it can be also used as a bedroom. Best of all: there's so much to do just outside your door. Mott Haven is a vibrant neighborhood in the South Bronx, including bookstores, bars, beer garden, restaurants, shopping and more. Call today to make this apartment your home!
* High ceilings
* Top-of-the line finishes
* Beautiful staircase
* Outdoor patio
* Amazing kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Microwave oven
* Black marble counter top / kitchen island
* White lacquer cabinets with matching stainless steel refrigerator
* Wine fridge
* Gorgeous bathroom with heavy-duty black metal fixtures
* In-unit washer and dryer
* Pets OK
* Great shops, restaurants and clubs nearby including: The Lit. Bar, Ceetay, Beatstro, Hudson Smokehouse, Charlie's Bar & Kitchen, iNine Bistro, Monte's Brick Oven and Bricks & Hops beer garden
$2,723 per month Net Effective
$3,200 per month Gross Rent