Live in Super
Welcome to Miroza at Ridge Hill - Yonker’s newest rental residences - where convenience, luxury, and ease of life await. Perched atop one of Yonker’s seven hills, Miroza at Ridge Hill is ideally located 30 minutes from midtown Manhattan and and offers a 24-hour concierge as well as a convenient shuttle to Metro North. Miroza is next door to the acclaimed Ridge Hill shopping center, a veritable shopping mecca with stores like Whole Foods, The Apple Store, H&M, and the Legoland Discovery Center (to name just a few). You’re just a quick ride to downtown Yonkers, with its many boutiques, galleries, restaurants, and scenic waterfront. Discover cultural gems like the stunning Untermyer Gardens Conservatory, the Hudson River Museum and Planetarium, and the Science Barge.
Each home is brand new, with top-of-line finishes and stylish details including:
- Bright and airy open concept chef’s kitchens with honeycomb tile backsplash, marble quartz countertops, under cabinet lighting, and breakfast bar
- Stainless steel Frigidaire / Samsung appliance package that includes dishwashers and microwaves
- Washer/dryers standard in each unit
- Sleek designer bathrooms with deep soaking tubs
- Double paned, extra large windows (some floor to ceiling) that reveal blue sky and bring in extra sunshine
- Stunning 4-inch oak hardwood floors throughout
- Split systems for heating and cooling that you control
- Select units feature terraces and stunning western views - ideal perches for relaxing, entertaining, and convening with the natural landscape.
Our one-of-a-kind amenities center is a stand-alone complex that houses a variety of recreational activities:
• All-season indoor pool
• Hot tub
• Indoor basketball court
• Fully-equipped gym and running track
• Resident lounge with bar and kitchen
• Children’s playroom
• Screening room
• Outdoor patio / lounge with scenic overlook
In addition, residents can choose from a variety of elite wellness services including personal training sessions, massage therapy, swimming instruction, and more.
Come see why Yonkers is called New York City’s sixth borough!