Tax Deduction: 38 %
GORGEOUS! A New York City home that feels more like a house!! Boasting North, South and West exposure, this corner apartment is nestled in one of Inwood's most desirable Art Deco buildings just two blocks from the A Express train. The sprawling layout accommodates two dining areas, or their repurposing. Storage has been well designed, and sits apart from the unit's spacious living room, creating the ideal ambiance for in-home entertaining.
Key Apartment Features:
- North, South and West exposure
- Two large, approximately equal bedrooms
- Dining room (and additional dining area)
- 3 large hall closets
- Well-maintained pre-war building
- Fios & Spectrum wired
- Laundry Room
- Pet friendly
- Bike room
- Inwood Hill Park maintains forested hiking paths in addition to baseball fields, tennis courts, dog runs and green spaces for regularly scheduled events.
- Columbia University Baker Athletics Complex houses Lions football, field hockey, soccer, tennis & rowing.
- The Hudson River Greenway spans miles of trails for jogging, biking, skating and yoga, in addition to tennis, soccer, baseball, basketball and several playgrounds.
- Fort Tryon Park including The Met Cloisters, Heather Gardens, and miles of walking paths overlooking the Hudson River.
- Diverse cuisine including Indian Road Cafe, Beans & Vines, Anchor Heights and many more!
- Area well serviced by multiple bus lines. A Express train and 1 train accessible, in addition to car via the West Side Highway. Arrive to and from Midtown within 30 minutes.
Licensed Real Estate SalespersonEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 347.798.6595
Licensed Real Estate SalespersonEmail: email@example.com Phone: 917.940.5150