Real Estate Taxes: $1,044
Common Charges: $1,307
Virtually staged throughout to accentuate the style inherent in the space.
Showing by appointment, video available upon request!
Interest rates are at historic lows while this incredible condo is within reach!
Whether you prefer watching a sunrise or a sunset, this sprawl has views for days! 154 Attorney Street presents an outstanding opportunity to bypass a lengthy co-op process and buy a gorgeous condo. Situated just below Houston on the Lower East Side, this elevated apartment delivers both the intimacy of its sizable master suite complete with spacious walk-in closet, and the luxury of an expansive living room accommodating several activities at any one time. Artfully designed built-ins have been added to enhance style and storage, supplemental to four large closets off the hall.
An ever-expanding scene, the Lower East Side celebrates the opening of its New Essex Street Market this year, more information and updates can be found here: http://www.essexstreetmarket.com/essex-crossing/. The scope of Essex Crossing at large can also be explored here: https://www.essexcrossingnyc.com/about. The development joins long-standing establishments and trendy new dives, all of which contribute to the eclectic character that defines the neighborhood from scrumptious brunch to sultry nightcap.
Key Apartment Features:
- North & West exposure
- King and Queen size bedrooms
- Abundant closets (walk-in in master)
- In unit laundry
- Deeded private storage unit
- Well-maintained seven story mid-rise built in 2004
- Roof deck with panoramic view
- Part-time doorman
- Pet friendly
- Essex Street Market celebrated its 2019 opening!
- Hester Street Fair, seasonally.
- Diverse cuisine including Clinton Hill Baking Company, Russ & Daughters, Katz's Deli, Ivan Ramen, Dirty French, Pig and Khao, Beauty & Essex, Cake Shop, Doughnut Plant, and many more!
- Bursting with art and culture, nightlife, entertainment and shopping of all kinds Tenement Museum, Bluestockings, Upright Citizen's Brigade, Arlene's Grocery, Pianos, Trader Joes, Target.
- East River Park boasts miles of jogging and outdoor recreation, with easy access to Citi Bike, courts and fields.
Licensed Real Estate SalespersonEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 917.940.5150
Licensed Real Estate SalespersonEmail: email@example.com Phone: 347.798.6595