Real Estate Taxes: $1,099
Common Charges: $1,256
Virtually staged throughout to accentuate the style inherent in the space.
Interest rates are at historic lows! Lenders offering as low as 3.25% to qualifiers on a 30yr fixed!
Whether you prefer watching a sunrise or a sunset, this sprawl has views for days! 154 Attorney Street presents an outstanding opportunity to bypass a lengthy co-op process and buy a gorgeous condo. Situated just below Houston on the Lower East Side, this elevated apartment delivers both the intimacy of its sizable master suite complete with spacious walk-in closet, and the luxury of an expansive living room accommodating several activities at any one time. Artfully designed built-ins have been added to enhance style and storage, supplemental to four large closets off the hall.
An ever-expanding scene, the Lower East Side celebrates the opening of its New Essex Street Market this year, more information and updates can be found here: http://www.essexstreetmarket.com/essex-crossing/. The scope of Essex Crossing at large can also be explored here: https://www.essexcrossingnyc.com/about. The development joins long-standing establishments and trendy new dives, all of which contribute to the eclectic character that defines the neighborhood from scrumptious brunch to sultry nightcap.
Key Apartment Features:
- North & West exposure
- King and Queen size bedrooms
- Abundant closets (walk-in in master)
- In unit laundry
- Deeded private storage unit
- Well-maintained seven story mid-rise built in 2004
- Roof deck with panoramic view
- Part-time doorman
- Pet friendly
- Essex Street Market celebrates its 2019 opening!
- Hester Street Fair, seasonally.
- Diverse cuisine including Clinton Hill Baking Company, Russ & Daughters, Katz's Deli, Ivan Ramen, Dirty French, Pig and Khao, Beauty & Essex, Cake Shop, Doughnut Plant, and many more!
- Bursting with art and culture, nightlife, entertainment and shopping of all kinds Tenement Museum, Bluestockings, Upright Citizen's Brigade, Arlene's Grocery, Pianos, Trader Joes, Target.
- East River Park boasts miles of jogging and outdoor recreation, with easy access to Citi Bike, courts and fields.
Licensed Real Estate SalespersonEmail: email@example.com Phone: 917.940.5150
Licensed Real Estate SalespersonEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 347.798.6595