Tax Deduction: 40 %
Open House Sunday, BY APPT ONLY. Please email to schedule.
The Perfect Studio. Private foyer entry, promising closet storage, original arches and built-in shelving come together in this long studio layout that lends itself to the decorator's dream. A row of windows delivers a view reveling in sunny skies and a thick canopy of green, while ample square footage spans separate kitchen and living areas. The unit boasts low monthly maintenance.
Just around the bend from Inwood Hill Park and only a block from Inwood's year-round Saturday farmers' market aside Isham Park, 60 Cooper enjoys serene surroundings within very close proximity to the A Express train. With a stunning Art Deco welcome, backyard garden patio, bike room and gym, this meticulously maintained building is arguably the best beloved in all Inwood.
- Exceptionally well-maintained building
- Gorgeous Art Deco lobby, beautifully restored
- Courtyard with outdoor patio, grilling permitted and enjoyed!
- Fully updated, newly renovated elevator
- Lower level storage room
- Fios & Spectrum wired
- Large laundry room
- Onsite Super
- Pet friendly
- Bike room
- Parks, Parks, Parks! Inwood Hill Park maintains forested hiking paths in addition to baseball fields, tennis courts, dog runs and green spaces for regularly scheduled events.
- Saturdays are made famous by Inwood's Greenmarket, the area's long-standing farmers' market featuring hearty collections of bread & pastry, vegetables, meat, dairy, fish, flowers and fruit.
- Diverse coffee & cuisine abounds, including Inwood Gourmet, Unique Fusion, Beans & Vines, Indian Road Cafe, Tannat Wine & Cheese, Tubby Hook Tavern, Fort Tryon Pub House, Buunni Coffee, Choc NYC, and many more!
- Columbia University Baker Athletics Complex houses Lions football, field hockey, soccer, tennis and rowing.
- The Hudson River Greenway spans miles of trails for jogging, biking, skating and yoga, in addition to tennis, soccer, baseball, and basketball.
- Fort Tryon Park hosts The Met Cloisters, Heather Gardens, and miles of walking paths overlooking the Hudson River.
- Area is well serviced by multiple bus lines. The A Express train is one block away and the 1 train is also easily accessible. Or travel by car via the West Side Highway. Arrive to and from Midtown within 30 minutes.
* Please note square footage listed is approximate as this is a Coop unit.
* Ask us about LOW interest rates and lender cash credits at closing!
Licensed Real Estate SalespersonEmail: email@example.com Phone: 917.940.5150
Licensed Real Estate SalespersonEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 347.798.6595