Pets Allowed. One Dog Per Apartment.
MUST. SEE. APARTMENT. -- GLORIOUS OUTDOOR OASIS! --
When "outdoor space" is spoken of in acres instead of square feet, you can be confident it will deliver, and everyone knows that the legendary Castle Village does. 7.5 acres of garden and greenery here line the crest of the West bank, where residents meander, picnic and play on manicured grounds overlooking a dynamic panorama of the George Washington Bridge. Virtually unlimited in its offering, Castle Village keeps onsite management, handymen, groundskeepers, and doormen in service of extraordinary amenity including but not limited to a community room, state of the art gym, playgrounds, private gardening plots, impeccably furnished lawns, bike storage, private storage, laundry and 360-degree roof decks unveiling all from Manhattan's One World Trade South, to Palisades just West, to the heart of the Hudson Valley up North. The coop maintains its own designated parking facility with parking immediately available, no wait list.
All natural grandeur belonging to the outside is echoed by the interiors of the five Castle Village buildings, the highest of which houses this beautifully preserved one bedroom fortress. Award-winning architect George Fred Pelham Jr. provided each building with river views, but few units can compete with the stunning welcome upon walking into this apartment's foyer, or capture the experience of dining aside its picture windows capturing the same green and blue water view.
Castle Village commands only a portion of Hudson Heights's waterfront domain, while the entire area of Upper Manhattan is known for its lush parks and extensive waterfront green space. The neighborhood delivers daily leisure and relaxation seldom relished in Manhattan. Coffee bars and cafes line the Cabrini circle at 187th and 181st streets, where even furry friends can enjoy browsing the latest fashion!
Key Apartment Features:
- Newly renovated, windowed kitchen with dishwasher
- Picturesque Hudson River views
- King size bedroom with oversize window
- Sunken living room lined with windows
- Dressing room/office space
- Large windows, bright sun
- Four deep storage closets
- Regal entry foyer
- Well-maintained doorman building
- 24-hour security detail, designer lobby
- Cooperative Parking Facility, parking available – no wait list
- Sprawling 360-degree view roof deck
- Indoor and outdoor playspaces
- Verizon Fios/Spectrum wired
- Smartphone laundry in building
- Private gardening plots
- Storage, lower level
- Bike Storage
- Fully equipped gym
- Updated elevator
- Onsite management
- Pet friendly
- Castle Village privately envelopes luxury, amenity and breathtaking views, all within very near access to the A Express train and the 1 train on 181st and 190th stops.
- The Hudson River Greenway boasts miles of trails for jogging, biking, skating and yoga, in addition to tennis, soccer, baseball, basketball and several playgrounds.
- Fort Tryon Park including The Met Cloisters, Heather Gardens, and miles of walking paths overlooking the Hudson River – visit the Little Red Lighthouse!
- Bennett Park, featuring additional playgrounds and the highest altitude point in Manhattan.
- Diverse cuisine including The Pandering Pig, Saggio, Le Cheile, The Uptown Garrison, and many, many more!
- Newly remodeled George Washington Bridge Bus Terminal offers brand new grocery and window shopping (including Gap, Marshalls, Blink Fitness and more) and a direct route to New Jersey.
- The 179th Street GWB walking/biking path extends across the Hudson River for recreation on either riverbank.
- Target to open the doors in 2020, blocks East.
- For pet lovers! – Cafe Bark pet boutique opened this year on 181st Street.
- Area well serviced by multiple bus lines and the A Express train, in addition to car via the West Side Highway. Arrive to or from Midtown in 20 minutes.
Licensed Real Estate SalespersonEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 917.940.5150
Licensed Real Estate SalespersonEmail: email@example.com Phone: 347.798.6595