Tax Deduction: 33 %
RAISED SECOND LEVEL RESIDENCE!
Welcome to Overlook! Remarkable South light and serene surroundings bring this breathable layout to life. Without an inch of wasted floor, 1B delivers three spacious bedrooms and two full baths in style. Generous, deep closets, multiple home office opportunities, and a sophisticated dining room in mint condition lend this sprawl to the merriment of all.
Known for its lush parks and extensive waterfront green space, Hudson Heights delivers daily leisure and relaxation seldom relished in Manhattan. Coffee bars and cafes line the Cabrini circle at 187th and 181st streets. Though you may wish to never leave, transportation out of the city could not be more streamlined from this location, slice off hours of travel time to enjoy longer weekends.
Key Apartment Features:
- Loft height ceilings
- Large dining room
- Natural light in every room (4 exposures N/S/E/W!)
- Queen and King bedrooms with double closets
- Extravagant entertaining spaces
- Enormous foyer entry
- Plentiful common closets
- Immaculate elevator building
- Large laundry room
- Parking garage onsite
- Part-time doorman/security detail
- Huge outdoor playground with basketball court
- Fully-equipped Gym
- Verizon FIOS wired
- Storage facility
- Live-in super
- Bike Room
- The Hudson River Greenway boasts miles of trails for jogging, biking, skating and yoga, in addition to tennis, soccer, baseball, basketball and several playgrounds.
- Fort Tryon Park closeby, including The Met Cloisters, Heather Gardens, and miles of paths overlooking the Hudson River.
- Diverse cuisine abounds, including but not limited to The Pandering Pig, Saggio, Le Cheile, plus gourmet markets and coffee shops.
- Area well serviced by multiple bus lines, the 1 train on Broadway and the A Express train, in addition to car via the West Side Highway, Harlem River Drive and the Henry Hudson and Major Deegan Expressway. Arrive to and from Midtown within 30 minutes.
SHOWING BY APPOINTMENT and following all current health and safety guidelines and Rebny showing protocol. Please reach out to schedule today.
Minimal virtual staging used, please contact the listing agent with questions.
* Interest rates reporting historic lows, buy while the time is right! *
Licensed Real Estate SalespersonEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 917.940.5150
Licensed Real Estate SalespersonEmail: email@example.com Phone: 347.798.6595