Tax Deduction: 40 %
GIGANTIC STATE OF THE ART SPRAWL! Two apartments have been reconfigured into one immense space to create this enormous, fully renovated home. Situated on Cabrini Boulevard a short stroll from the Hudson River Greenway, this top floor corner unit offers all that can be imagined in the way of luxury lifestyle. Panoramic living, dining and kitchen arenas are open to each other yet hold their own space, for a layout that residents and guests can move about with ease.
Known for its lush parks and extensive waterfront green space, Hudson Heights delivers daily leisure and relaxation seldom relished in Manhattan. Coffee bars and cafes line the Cabrini circle at 187th and 181st streets, where even furry friends can enjoy shopping the latest fashion!
Though you may wish to never leave, transportation out of the city could not be more streamlined from this location, slice off hours of travel time to enjoy longer weekends.
Key Apartment Features:
- 3 bedrooms with spacious closets, 2.5 baths
- Recessed lighting on dimmers throughout
- Full gut renovation
- Hudson River views
- South exposure with forever views
- Large windows, bright sun
- New hardwood floors
- Laundry in unit
- Wine fridge
- Dishwasher, microwave, double oven
- Double-size rain shower in master bath
- Heated bathroom floors
- Double vanity in master bath
- Plentiful common closets
- Security system
- Well-maintained building
- Verizon Fios and Spectrum wired
- Laundry in building in addition to W/D in unit
- Bargold storage, lower level
- New Elevator
- Live in super
- Pet friendly
- The Hudson River Greenway boasts miles of trails for jogging, biking, skating and yoga, in addition to tennis, soccer, baseball, basketball and several playgrounds. - Fort Tryon Park including The Met Cloisters, Heather Gardens, and miles of walking paths overlooking the Hudson River.
- Bennett Park, featuring an easily accessible playground and the highest altitude point in Manhattan.
- Diverse cuisine including The Pandering Pig, Saggio, Le Cheile, The Uptown Garrison, and many more!
- Hudson Heights' first ground-up new development condominium residence located next door on the same block.
- Newly remodeled George Washington Bridge Bus Terminal offers brand new grocery and window shopping (including Gap, Marshalls and more) and a direct route to New Jersey.
- The 179th Street GWB walking/biking path extends across the Hudson River for recreation on either riverbank.
- Target to open the doors of its new 181st Street store in 2020, blocks East.
- For pet lovers! - Cafe Bark pet boutique opened this year on 181st Street.
- Area well serviced by multiple bus lines and the A Express train, in addition to car via the West Side Highway. Arrive to and from Midtown within 30 minutes.