Drop Dead Gorgeous! And Big, Too!
- Rent: $3,250
- Beds: 3
- Baths: 1.5
- Pets OK
- Live In Super
157th and St. Nick - actual pix of the actual unit!
Check out this gorgeously renovated 3 bedroom perched on Sugar Hill! Immaculately maintained elevator building with laundry in the basement! Call, text, or email me (Raphael!) to have a look.
- MASSIVE Layout - A TRUE 3 Bedroom
- New Renovations
- Custom Inlaid Hardwood Floors
- Large Open Kitchen with New Appliances, Dishwasher, and Fantastic Counter Space
- Bathed in Light - Great Views!
- Tons of Closets
- Video Intercom
- Close to 1 and C Trains, Supermarkets, Parks (Highbridge, Riverside, Jackie Robinson), and Lots of Dining Options
- On-Site Super
- Pets Welcome!
At Bohemia, we all share the same listings, so you can work with ONE AGENT on everything (WAY more convenient for you and us) - let me know if you've seen anything else online that you'd like to view, and we'll DRIVE to have a look!
I've lived in the area myself for years (and actually in this very building!) - come see why so many more people are now calling this historic and beautiful part of Manhattan home!
Vacancy rates are still at record lows, and properties are moving extremely quickly. Know your credit score and have proofs of income ready for a quick and easy approval...I can take this apartment off the market immediately for serious applicants.