Phenomenal Location & Closets Galore!
- Rent: $2,998
- Beds: 3
- Baths: 1
- Pets OK
Stop looking at every apartment out there - it's inefficient and exhausting. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BOUNCE AROUND.
I can show you almost ANY apartment in New York City -- JUST ASK!
STICK WITH ME AND SEE ONLY THE APARTMENTS THAT WILL WORK FOR YOU!
Location: 116th and Frederick Douglass
* Beautifully renovated 3 bedroom with condo finishes just off Harlem's Restaurant Row
* Brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and microwave
* Sparkling white tiled bathroom with rainfall shower
* TONS of closet space
* Sunny and cheerful with large windows
* Location could NOT be better!
* RIGHT off the B and C trains
* Half a block from all the restaurants, coffee shops, and bars on Frederick Douglass Blvd.
* The Chipped Cup and Shuteye Espresso for great coffee
* Outstanding chicken and waffles at Amy Ruth's
* Harlem Tavern for drinks after work or during the game on Sunday
* Famous Levain Bakery cookies just a couple blocks away
* C Town grocery store a few doors down, Best Yet Market 2 blocks away
* Laundromat two doors down
THESE ARE PICTURES OF THE ACTUAL UNIT
Is this place close, but not quite it? Tell me what you're looking for and let's FIND THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU!