Gorgeous Parlour Brownstone--2BR/2BA!
- Rent: $3,000
- Beds: 2
- Baths: 2
- Decorative Fireplace
- Exposed Brick
- No pets
Location: 130th St. Btwn Lenox and APC
Trains: 2/3 @125th and Lenox and A/B/C/D @ 125th and St. Nicholas Ave
Amazing newly renovated brownstone 2 bedroom, with 2 full baths and vaulting high ceilings, right in the heart of everything. The unit sits on the area's best kept block and Harlem's bustling restaurant row is right around the corner!
* Amazing renovations
* Climate control HVAC units
* 2 full bathrooms
* Laundry and caged storage in the basement
* Great sized bedrooms
* Amazing light
* Exposed brick
* 15 foot ceilings
* Dining alcove and large living room
* You could live your whole life and not find a more convenient shopping area than 125th st., including Red Rooster, Harlem Social, and a Whole Foods
* You have the best access to trains in this area, midtown in 15 minutes and downtown in under 30--NO JOKE
**** Photos of the Actual Apartment ****
I drive my CAR! That means we will see NUMEROUS apartments and stay warm while doing it ;)
Apartment hunting in NY is like the New York dating scene: If this is not the right fit there are plenty more where that came from, but you better come prepared with paperwork because they go fast!!!!