Exposed Brick - Gorgeous Harlem 1BR
- Rent: $2,000
- NO FEE
- Beds: 1
- Baths: 1
- Exposed Brick
- No dogs
LOCATION: West 128th St btw Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd & Lenox Ave
* No brokerage fee *
$2000 is the net rent based on a 15 month lease. Gross rent is $2143.
Find your home sweet home in this one bedroom haven, meticulously remodeled with an eye towards both style and convenience. Situated on a picturesque, tree-lined block, this modern and luxurious apartment is a stone's throw from all major subway lines and Harlem hotspots. The gorgeous red-brick building has an old New York feel - charming, chic, and full of character - that makes it feel like coming home.
- In-unit Bosch washer/dryer
- Stainless steel appliances including a microwave and dishwasher
- Attractive hardwood floors with a reclaimed wood look
- Immaculate bathroom with designer tile
- Spacious layout with a bright and airy feel
IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- Acclaimed restaurants such as Sylvia's, Red Rooster, Harlem Shake, Corner Social and more
- Whole Foods opening this year
- Tons of shopping along 125th
- Cultural institutions such as the Apollo Theater and The Studio Museum of Harlem
I am a fellow New Yorker who wants to help you find a home. Contact me today, I can show you almost any apartment in the city. Honest, informative, hardworking, and fun real estate agent.