HUGE Studio Near Gardens of Fort Tryon
- Rent: $2,050
- NO FEE
- Beds: Studio
- Baths: 1
- Fort George/Hudson Heights
- Pets OK
- Live In Super
Stop looking at every apartment out there - it's inefficient and exhausting. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BOUNCE AROUND.
I can show you almost ANY apartment in New York City -- JUST ASK!
STICK WITH ME AND SEE ONLY THE APARTMENTS THAT WILL WORK FOR YOU!
Location: Fort Washington Ave. and 190th St.
* Giant NO FEE studio in a beautiful art deco building
* Separate kitchen with stainless steel appliances and semi-separate dining area
* Sunken living area easily split into bedroom and living room
* Plenty of closet space
* Lots of extra large windows
* Spacious bathroom
* Well maintained art deco building with original architectural elements
* Elevator building (just look at that stylish door!)
* Pet friendly
* LAUNDRY ROOM!
* Close to A train
* Half a block to the gardens at Fort Tryon Park, the Cloisters, and incredible views of the Hudson River
THESE ARE REAL PICS OF THE ACTUAL UNIT!
Is this place close, but not quite it? Tell me what you're looking for and let's FIND THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU!