Big, Beautiful Wash Heights 1BR
- Rent: $2,100
- Beds: 1
- Baths: 1
- Pets OK
* STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES * KING SIZED BEDROOM * HIGH CEILINGS * RENOVATED * SPACIOUS * SUNNY * ELEVATOR * LAUNDRY
Location: 170th Street between Broadway and Fort Washington Ave
Call or email before somebody else rents YOUR apartment!
ABOUT THE APARTMENT (These are actual pictures of the unit)...
- Recently Updated
- Open Concept Living Room/Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Built-In Microwave
- Spacious King Sized Bedroom
- Lots of Closet Space
- Modern Tile Bathroom with Tub
- Bright, Sun-filled Rooms
- High Ceilings
- Beautiful Custom Inlaid Hardwood Floors
ABOUT THE BUILDING (AND MORE)...
- Well Maintained Prewar Building
- Laundry in Building
- Pets OK
- Steps to Supermarkets, Coffee Shops, Gyms, and the very best of Washington Heights Shopping, Dining and Nightlife
- Near A Express Trains, 1 and C Trains, New York Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia University Medical Center
* To qualify, applicants must have at least 40x the rent in combined income and good credit - guarantors are accepted!
Not what you're looking for? No problem! We at Bohemia take pride in being upper Manhattan's premier residential specialists. I can show you anything on the Bohemia Realty Group website and much, much more! Let me help you find your new happy place!