Big, Beautiful Wash Heights 1BR
- Rent: $2,100
- Beds: 1
- Baths: 1
- Pets OK
* STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES * KING SIZED BEDROOM * HIGH CEILINGS * RENOVATED * SPACIOUS * SUNNY * ELEVATOR * LAUNDRY
Location: 170th Street between Broadway and Fort Washington Ave
Call or email before somebody else rents YOUR apartment!
ABOUT THE APARTMENT (These are actual pictures of the unit)...
- Recently Updated
- Open Concept Living Room/Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Built-In Microwave
- Spacious King Sized Bedroom
- Lots of Closet Space
- Modern Tile Bathroom with Tub
- Bright, Sun-filled Rooms
- High Ceilings
- Beautiful Custom Inlaid Hardwood Floors
ABOUT THE BUILDING (AND MORE)...
- Well Maintained Prewar Building
- Laundry in Building
- Pets OK
- Steps to Supermarkets, Coffee Shops, Gyms, and the very best of Washington Heights Shopping, Dining and Nightlife
- Near A Express Trains, 1 and C Trains, New York Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia University Medical Center
'Tis the season and properties are moving quickly! We can take apartments off the market for qualified applicants...check out your credit score and have your financials in order and let's find your new home today!
* To qualify, applicants must have at least 40x the rent in combined income and good credit - guarantors are accepted!
Not what you're looking for? No problem! We at Bohemia take pride in being upper Manhattan's premier residential specialists. I can show you anything on the Bohemia Realty Group website and much, much more! Let me help you find your new happy place!