Vaulted Ceilings!! Sky Is The Limit!!
- Rent: $2,795
- NO FEE
- Beds: 1
- Baths: 1
- Decorative Fireplace
- No pets
Location: 123rd & Lenox!! Super Large Living Room!!
There is no question – Absolutely impeccable design and finishes!! This is a landmark building with a newly restored façade and contemporary interiors! And in the absolute best location.
Rare 30-feet-long living room, in this loft-style one bedroom. Exceptionally high ceilings, large windows on both North and South, and a quiet bedroom overlooking the back.
Stunning classic detail meets modern sophistication in one-of-a-kind restoration! Built in 1870, 128 West 123rd is the oldest house in Mount Morris. A blend of space, beauty, and luxury rarely found in the rental market. Be the first to ever enjoy this design masterpiece, call/Email/Text Erin now!!
* Vaulted ceilings, oversized windows
* Decorative fireplaces with stunning marble mantle
* All new kitchen with tiled backsplash, dishwasher, microwave, and stainless appliances
* In-unit WASHER / DRYER
* Central AC
* Video intercom
(sorry, no pets)
* Beautiful brownstone block!
* Brand new Whole Foods two blocks up!!
* Convenient to the 2/3 express, ABCD express & multiple bus lines within walking distance!! Location can't get better!
* Surrounded by favorite local eateries and cafes including Row House, Sylvia’s, Red Rooster, Lenox Coffee, and many more!
Call/Text/Email Erin now!!