Historic and Inspiring!
- Rent: $2,050
- NO FEE
- Beds: 1
- Baths: 1
- Pets OK
Thoughtful, functional, classically simple - every Dunbar residence has been renovated with attention towards the practical necessities of modern living without compromising beauty and detail. The apartments enjoy an abundance of natural light and many look out to the verdant gardens that define the interior courtyard and make the Dunbar feel like an oasis within the urban landscape.
NO BROKER FEE!
Each stylish apartment features:
- wide-plank oak hardwood flooring with a light matte finish
- recessed lighting in the common rooms, and petit globe pendants in the bedrooms
- modern kitchens with stone counters, subway tile backsplash, and self-closing cabinetry
- stainless steel appliance package with dishwasher and microwave
- designer bathrooms with penny round tiles and matte black fixtures
Dunbar amenities include:
- newly renovated laundry facilities
- landscaped gardens throughout
- onsite management and maintenance team
And check out this neighborhood!
- centrally located near both the ABCD & 3 express trains
- just blocks from Jackie Robinson Park, an all-season green space with band shell and pool
- convenient to shopping and restaurants along the 145th hub
- surrounded by some of Harlem's finest cultural institutions including the Morris-Jumel Mansion and Dance Studio of Harlem
Please note that pictures show model units. Layouts and finishes may vary slightly.