Light and Airy 1 br in Elevator Building
- Rent: $1,965
- Beds: 1
- Baths: 1
- Hamilton Heights
- Pets OK
Stop looking at every apartment out there - it's inefficient and exhausting. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BOUNCE AROUND.
I can show you almost ANY apartment in New York City -- JUST ASK!
STICK WITH ME AND SEE ONLY THE APARTMENTS THAT WILL WORK FOR YOU!
Location: 148th and St. Nicholas Ave.
* Spacious prewar 1 br in ELEVATOR building
* Lots of NATURAL LIGHT
* Queen sized bedroom
* Plenty of closet space
* Spacious living room
* Newly renovated kitchen with bright white cabinets and STAINLESS STEEL appliances
* Bathroom with under sink storage vanity, bathtub, and shower
* Hardwood floors throughout
* Pet friendly
* Off the A/B/C/D train at 145th St.
* Sugar Hill Children's Museum
* Jackie Robinson and High Bridge Parks
* Delicious al fresco dining and Ethiopian food at Tsion Cafe
* Grocery stores, pharmacies, and bodegas all nearby
THESE ARE REAL PICS OF THE ACTUAL UNIT!
Is this place close, but not quite it? Tell me what you're looking for and let's FIND THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU!