Found Your SECRET GARDEN!
- Rent: $2,595
- Beds: 1
- Baths: 1
- Exposed Brick
- Pets ok case-by-case
LOCATION: East 117th Street & Lexington Avenue
SUBWAY: 6 at 116th
Perfectly situated amongst historic brownstones and leafy trees, a block from the 6 train, and within a stone's throw to Target, Costco, Patsy's Pizzeria and more, this floor through home with a HUGE private back yard is truly a gem in the rough.
Schedule an appointment today before someone ELSE is living in your new home! ;)
This apartment features:
- GINORMOUS private back yard
- Exposed brick all over the place
- Dining room w/peek through window just off kitchen
- Double king sized bedroom
- Custom closets offering incredible storage
- 'L-shaped' granite kitchen
- Brand new stainless appliances w/dishwasher
- Modern tiled bathroom w/tub & pedestal sink
- Great closet space
- Responsive & professional management company
- Heat & hot water included
Why just see just this one unit? Let me know exactly what you're looking for and we'll DRIVE to see everything that meets your needs! I have access to hundreds of exclusive listings uptown.