The Heart of South Harlem
- Rent: $1,975
- Beds: 1
- Baths: 1
- 1st Floor
- Pets ok case-by-case
STICK WITH ONE BROKER. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BOUNCE AROUND.
I can show you almost ANY apartment in New York City -- JUST ASK!
SAVE TIME AND ENERGY -- tell me what you're looking for and let me do the legwork!
Location: 116th and Frederick Douglass
* Beautifully RENOVATED 1 bedroom just off Harlem's Restaurant Row
* QUEEN sized bedrooms
* Separate kitchen
* Stainless steel appliances including DISHWASHER
* Spacious living room
* Lofted ceilings
* Tons of CLOSET and STORAGE SPACE
* Bathroom with tub, shower, and under-sink storage vanity
* Location could NOT be better!
* RIGHT off the B and C trains
* Half a block from all the restaurants, coffee shops, and bars on Frederick Douglass Blvd.
* The Chipped Cup and Shuteye Espresso for great coffee
* Outstanding chicken and waffles at Amy Ruth's
* Harlem Tavern for drinks after work or during the game on Sunday
* Famous Levain Bakery cookies just a couple blocks away
* C Town grocery store a few doors down, Best Yet Market 2 blocks away
* Laundromat two doors down
THESE ARE REAL PICTURES OF THE ACTUAL UNIT