Sun-drenched 2 br near Central Park
- Rent: $2,750
- NO FEE
- Beds: 2
- Baths: 1
- 1st Floor
- Pets OK
Stop looking at every apartment out there – it's inefficient and exhausting. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BOUNCE AROUND.
I can show you almost ANY apartment in New York City — JUST ASK!
STICK WITH ME AND SEE ONLY THE APARTMENTS THAT WILL WORK FOR YOU!
Location: 112th and Adam Clayton Powell
* Lovely 2 bedroom on beautiful block in South Harlem
* Enormous living room - see it to believe it!
* Queen sized bedrooms
* Stainless steel appliances
* Plenty of closet space
* Bathroom with bathtub, shower, and under-sink storage vanity
* LOTS of natural light
* Pet friendly!
* Easy access to B/C and 2/3 trains at 110th St.
* 2 blocks from Central Park
* Near all the restaurants, coffee shops, and bars on Frederick Douglass Blvd. (my favorites are Double Dutch Espresso, Row House, and of course Melba's for brunch!)
* Seasoned Vegan restaurant just around the corner
* Laundromat and grocery store just a block away
THESE ARE PICTURES OF THE ACTUAL UNIT
Is this place close, but not quite it? Tell me what you're looking for and let's FIND THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU!