OVERSIZE 1 Bed at Riverside and 143!
- Rent: $2,000
- Beds: 1
- Baths: 1
- Hamilton Heights
- Pets ok case-by-case
- Live In Super
143rd and Riverside - actual pix of the actual unit!
Check out this huge renovated 1 bed in one of Upper Manhattan's most sought-after neighborhoods! Call, text, or email me (Raphael!) to have a look.
- BIG Layout
- Tons of Closet Space
- Custom Inlaid Hardwood Floors
- Large Kitchen with New Appliances and Fantastic Counter Space
- Great Light
- Quiet Courtyard Exposure
* To qualify, applicants must show at least 40x the rent in combined income and have good credit - guarantors are accepted!
- Immaculate Pre-War Gem!
- Close to 1 train, Supermarkets, Riverbank State Park, and a Host of New Dining and Shopping Choices
- Convenient to Columbia, NY Presbyterian, and CCNY
- On-Site Super
- Pets Welcome!
At Bohemia, we all share the same listings, so you can work with ONE AGENT on everything (WAY more convenient for you and us) - let me know if you've seen anything else online that you'd like to view, and we'll DRIVE to see twice the apartments in half the time!
I've lived in the area myself for years - come see why so many more people are now calling this historic and beautiful part of Manhattan home!
Vacancy rates are still at record lows, and properties are moving extremely quickly. Know your credit score and have proofs of income ready for a quick and easy approval...I can take this apartment off the market immediately for serious applicants.