Gorgeous Studio with Soaring Ceilings!
- Rent: $1,525
- Beds: Studio
- Baths: 1
- Washington Heights
- Pets OK
- Live In Super
Fort Washington and 162nd Street *** actual pix taken by me :-) ***
This spacious studio was just listed and won't sit on the market! It's beautifully appointed with new hardwood and stainless steel appliances. Totally convenient to subways, restaurants, Riverside Park, and NY Presbyterian Hospital!
Good apartments are not sitting on the market! Call, text, or email me (Raphael!) to have a look now!
- Custom Inlaid Hardwood Floors
- NIce Kitchen with Stainless Appliances and Fantastic Counter Space
- Great Light
- Very High Ceilings
- 1st Floor
* To qualify, applicants must show at least 40x the rent in combined income and have good credit - guarantors are accepted!
- Immaculate Pre-War Elevator Building on Fort Washington Ave.
- Close to Subways, Supermarkets, Parks, and a Host of Dining and Shopping Choices
- On-Site Super
- Pets Are Welcome!
At Bohemia, we all share the same listings, so you can work with ONE AGENT on everything (WAY more convenient for you and us) - let me know if you've seen anything else online that you'd like to view, and we'll DRIVE to see twice the apartments in half the time!
I've lived in the area myself for years - come see what the buzz is all about!
Properties are moving extremely quickly. Know your credit score and have your documents ready for a quick and easy approval...I can take this apartment off the market immediately for serious applicants.